HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FAVORITES
We believe in long-lasting pieces that we love. This is why we design our favorites with high-quality materials – we want them to last beyond seasons and to be passed on to future generations
Our products are delicate and need to be handled with care. And this starts with always reading the care label carefully before washing, whether it’s a cotton dress, viscose pants, or a cashmere scarf. Having said that, here are some general guidelines to help you give your items the care they need to extend the life cycle as a favorite garment
- Please avoid wearing sharp items with your garments.
- Do not wear pointy rings, bracelets, or earrings, when getting dressed.
- Be careful with belt buckles, bag straps, and crossbody and handbags.
WASH & DRY
- Try to ventilate your garments instead of washing them after every use.
- When washing, please follow the care label attached inside of the garment.
- Always wash separately or with similar colors depending on care instructions.
- Always wash inside out.
- Use a gentle cycle, max. 30°C, a specific wool program or handwash.
- Always use low spin program when washing, max. 1000.
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents.
- If needed, use stain removal on the specific spot instead of washing the whole garment.
- Do not tumble dry, rather air dry. It is less rough and uses less energy
STEAM & IRON
- If using a steamer, always be sure to check the care label and patch test.
- Always check the care instructions before ironing.
- Store away from direct sunlight, in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- Always try to repair your garment instead of throwing it away.
- It you are done with your favorite, give others a change to buy it second hand or donate it